Follow Through / Follow Up
1. Attempt to answer any major questions
2. Ask them if they are ready to get started
3. If yes sign them up
4. If no give them more information to review and set the next follow up date or get them to the next meeting so they can meet other people.
5. Find out what size business they want. What’s their DREAM
6. Spend time going over their dreams + goals. You can’t help them if you don’t know what they want. It is important to spend some time here and identify their want/need/desire for building this business.
7. Help them start their list of names at least 10 to 20
8. Help prioritize the list to find 2 people you can help them sign up the first 24 to 48 hours. Before you leave your goal is to book a meeting with the two people to show the opportunity to them. Or better yet go do it NOW.
9. Take the time to educate them on how to make phone calls and contact their first contacts. If at all possible do the calls with them or for them.
10. Your goal is to help them sponsor two new people (within the next 24-48 hours )
11. Schedule a HBR at their home or give them times and dates of the next weeks meeting.
12. Leave them with some CD’s or DVD’s to review. Remember it’s all about keepen the dream alive.