30 Tips for Success
30 Tips for Success that you can live by
- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
- Work at something you enjoy, love to do & that’s worthy of your time, effort & talent.
- Give people MORE than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Become the MOST POSITIVE and ENTHUSIASTIC person YOU know!
- Be forgiving of yourself & others.
- Be Generous.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Persistence, PERSISTENCE, Persistence!
- DISCIPLINE yourself to save money on even the most modest income.
- Treat EVERYONE you meet like YOU want to be treated.
- COMMIT yourself to CONSTANT Improvement.
- COMMIT yourself to QUALITY.
- Understand that happiness is NOT based on possessions, power or prestige, but on RELATIONSHIPS with people YOU love & respect.
- Be Loyal.
- Be Honest.
- Be a Self-Starter.
- Be DECISIVE even it it means you’ll sometimes make the wrong decision.
- STOP blaming others! Take RESPONSIBILITY for EVERY area of your life.
- Be BOLD & COURAGEOUS! When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
- Take good care of those you love.
- Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your Mum proud.
- Be COMMITTED in EVERYTHING you do.
- Be COACHABLE!
- Be CONSISTENT!
- Never Give up on your Dreams!
- Do your BEST in EVERYTHING you do.
- BELIEVE in yourself
- Laser FOCUS on what you want & go for it!
- Judge Your SUCCESS on what you had to give up to get it.
- Set S M A R T GOALS!
S – specific, significant, stretching
M – measurable, meaningful, motivational
A – agreed upon, attainable, achievable, acceptable, action-oriented
R – realistic, relevant, reasonable, rewarding, results-oriented
T – time-based, timely, tangible, trackable
This list came from my good friend Simon stepsys
Chief Inspiration Officer
Fighting the forces of mediocrity.
Tags: 30 Tips for Success